Terms and Conditions
Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a Jobmq user
Protect your personal information by never providing credit card, bank account numbers or any other personal information open to misuse, to prospective employers.
Jobmq may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on ‘You’.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Jobmq Sites suspended or terminated, at Jobmq’s discretion.
2. Use of Jobmq Content
Jobmq authorizes You, subject to these Terms, to view and a single copy of the content available on or from Jobmq.com and to access and use the Jobmq Sites and the Jobmq Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the Jobmq Sites solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of Jobmq.com, and of all other websites under the Company’s control, whether partial or otherwise (Jobmq.com and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as the “Jobmq Sites”), such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Jobmq content (collectively, “Jobmq Content”), are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Jobmq Content is the property of Jobmq or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Jobmq Sites is the exclusive property of Jobmq and is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Jobmq Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Jobmq Content on any authorized copy You make of the Jobmq Content. You may not sell or modify the Jobmq Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Jobmq Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of Jobmq, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes Jobmq’s intellectual property rights.
Any code that Jobmq creates to generate or display any Jobmq Content or the pages making up any Jobmq Site is also protected by Jobmq’s copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You may not use any of the Jobmq Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing Jobmq Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the Jobmq Content in any other database or compilation for any purpose). You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any Jobmq Content or the pages making up any Jobmq Site which is also protected by the Company’s copyright. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
3. Jobmq Site Restrictions
Users shall not use any Jobmq Site in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation Jobmq Content,
- In violation of any applicable law or regulation,
- In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others,
- That belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to,
- That is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever,
- Harm minors in any way,
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
- Impersonate another person or entity,
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Jobmq’s computer systems or site or Jobmq’s users, customer’s computer systems or site,
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any Jobmq Site, including, without limitation the following activities:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Jobmq Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
The Company reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties. Please see the Company’s Privacy Statement for further details regarding your Information.
5. Use of the Jobmq Services
the job posting, resume database (“Jobmq Resume Database”) and other features of the Jobmq Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, the Jobmq Communities may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the Jobmq Services is also subject to any other contracts You may have with Jobmq. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Jobmq, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a Jobmq Site
6. Specific Prohibited uses
The job posting and resume database features of Jobmq.com may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees.
The Company specifically prohibits any other use of Jobmq.com, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
- Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
- Set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- Post any jobs on any Jobmq Site for any competitor of Jobmq or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Jobmq;
- Post jobs or content on any Jobmq Site that contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, “hidden” keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting are prohibited;
- Post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on any Jobmq Site;
- Use any Jobmq Site Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
- Post or submit to any Jobmq Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Post on any Jobmq Site any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of any Jobmq Site;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Jobmq Site’s infrastructure;
- Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any Jobmq Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such Jobmq Site.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any Jobmq Site;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Jobmq Content or information available from any Jobmq Site including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms; or
- Frame or link to any of Jobmq Content or information available from any Jobmq Site.
- Use the Jobmq Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Jobmq’s discretion.
The Company also specifically prohibits any use / insertion of any of the User’s URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on Jobmq.com and all Users agree not to use / insert any of the User’s URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on Jobmq.com.
On nonconformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms as envisaged in section 3 and 6 above, Jobmq may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending User’s ability to access the Jobmq Site(s) and determine whether to take any other actions or to remove or request the removal of the User Content. Jobmq has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Additionally, Jobmq has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending user as per law.
7. User Content and Submissions
You are solely responsible for your My Jobmq Account information, content, messages or other information (“User Content”) that You submit, publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on any Jobmq Site or transmit to other Users. By posting User Content to any Jobmq Site, You automatically grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, to Jobmq an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof.
By posting User Content to any public or non-public area of any Jobmq Site, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, You grant the Company and its parent company and affiliates the loyalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicense able (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed any Jobmq Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
You agree that any email send by an employer to a jobseeker for any prospective job opportunity through Jobmq website may be stored at the Jobmq account of the said jobseeker for at least a period of 7 days, to enable the said jobseeker to access the email, as send by the employer, to take a conscious decision about the job offer in the said email.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the Jobmq Sites. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content:
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of another any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content or any other communications posted by Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding our services and the Jobmq Sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the “Submission”), the Submission shall be the property of the Company. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. The Company shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person who submitted the Submission.
8. Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Web Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling the Jobmq account and Jobmq Services. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account, and passwords.
9. Additional Terms Applicable to Employers
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your employer account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your Jobmq Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify Jobmq of any unauthorized use of Your employer account, Profile, or passwords.
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Jobmq Sites. Jobmq is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of any Jobmq Site and Jobmq shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Jobmq Site.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from Jobmq, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Jobmq’s databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Jobmq’s web servers.
In order to protect our Jobmq Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Jobmq reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Jobmq deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Candidate profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Sites. Jobmq does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived profiles may vary significantly from User Content.
A Job posting may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Jobmq;
- misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Jobmq’s reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Jobmq;
- the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- Material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use Your Jobmq job posting to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Jobmq or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Jobmq;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a particular religion;
- post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
- except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her
- racial or ethnic origin
- political beliefs
- philosophical or religious beliefs
- membership of a trade union
- physical or mental health
- sexual life
- the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or
Jobmq reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any Jobmq Site, which in the reasonable exercise of Jobmq’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Jobmq believes is not in the best interest of Jobmq.
If at any time during your use of the Jobmq Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Jobmq or otherwise misled Jobmq in regards to the nature of your business activities, Jobmq will have grounds to terminate your use of the Jobmq Services.
Use of the Jobmq Resume Database by Employers
You shall use the Jobmq Resume Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with Jobmq. You shall use the Jobmq Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from Jobmq Resume Database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from Jobmq Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall not share Resume Database seat-based license login credentials with any other party, nor share Resume Database pay-per-view license login credentials with any party.
The Jobmq Resume Database shall not be used:
- for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
- to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, Jobmq reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by You in any given time period. These limits may be amended in Jobmq’s sole discretion from time to time.
10. Additional terms applicable to Job Seekers
When You register with any Jobmq Site, You will be asked to create an account and provide Jobmq with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your “Information”).
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the Jobmq Sites.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your Jobmq account or Your Jobmq account is terminated, all Your account information from Jobmq, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Jobmq’s databases and will be removed from any public area of the Jobmq Sites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Jobmq’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
Jobmq reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
11. Data Privacy and SMS Alerts
In the context of the ‘alerts’ service being introduced by Jobmq; the candidate consents to the use of his personal data in the form of cellular phone number(s) being used by Jobmq to forward relevant job alerts and other information as and when they become available.
12. Professional Networking
Professional Networking is a facility introduced by Jobmq on its website for networking between Employer, their Recruiters and Job seekers through their respective Jobmq Accounts which will facilitate them in fulfillment of career and job opportunities through this unique facility.
Terms for Job Seekers:
Jobseekers have the capability to connect with other job seekers on Jobmq website through their respective Jobmq Accounts. This connect can happen only among seekers who have some common background like being colleagues at a company, college alumni, through their connect on email/social networks, or through their common connections on the Professional network. Job Seekers can use their profile in Jobmq Account for their Professional Network. Job Seekers may limit their profile access & visibility on the Professional network at their discretion. They can also control the flow of social activities related information to their contact IDs using their account settings.
As a jobseeker, you understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your Jobmq account or your Jobmq account is terminated, all your information in the Professional network, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Jobmq’s databases and will be removed from any public area of the Jobmq Sites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Jobmq’s web servers. However, your connections and third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
Terms for Recruiters:
Recruiters associated with Jobmq’s paid Clients, Customers/ Employers can create their Individual recruiter profile on Jobmq website, which shall be registered by Jobmq at its sole discretion. These recruiters will function as authorized users of their company’s Jobmq account(s). They can use their profile to manage their company’s profile, post jobs, do database searches and perform other recruitment related activities for their company. They can have a direct connect with the jobseekers, who can follow them to know about their activities.
Such authorized recruiters shall be solely responsible for managing Professional Networking profile and will not be able to represent the same account as soon as their engagement terminates with their respective Company. However, such recruiter’s Professional Networking profile will be there on Jobmq’s Professional Network containing the basic information of such recruiters along with the followers, which can be used by the recruiter for any other Jobmq Employer on association with the other Jobmq Employer. Jobmq reserves the right to delete or remove of any such individual authorized recruiters without notice if it comes to Jobmq’s knowledge or if it is otherwise notified to Jobmq that it infringes and/or violates any third party’s Trade Mark, Copy right and / or any other intellectual property right and Jobmq may also terminate access to its Website permanently.
Additional terms for non-customer Recruiters creating Recruiter Profile on Jobmq site.
The non-customer Recruiters, either individuals, free lancers or other entities (“non-customer Recruiters”) who create Recruiter Profile on Jobmq site shall be solely responsible for managing their respective Recruiter Profile on Jobmq sites, submission of true & correct information and ensure that the data, job posting, and other information submitted through Recruiter profile is correct, true and not misleading and shall not upload, display of data, job posting and other material in Jobmq sites which : is in violation of any applicable law or regulation; will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others; belongs to another person/entity and to which you do not have any right to; deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person or entity; contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Jobmq’s computer systems or sites or Jobmq’s users, customer’s computer systems or site; is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, seeking money from jobseekers, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
Such non-customer Recruiters authorize Jobmq to use their information in order to send e-mail or other communications regarding offers and updates at Jobmq sites to contact them about their opinion about current Jobmq products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered and also authorize Jobmq to provide additional communications, promotions and information on new Jobmq opportunities, product/services and additional job postings. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about such Recruiters. Jobmq reserves the right to restrict/amend the features of Recruiter’s Profile, manner of its use, as Jobmq deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Such non-customer Recruiters agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Jobmq, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any content or other material provided to Recruiter profile, (ii) Use of any Jobmq content, or (iii) breach of these terms.
On non-conformance of any of the aforesaid terms Jobmq reserves the right to delete or remove offending Recruiter Profile without notice if it comes to Jobmq’s knowledge or if it is otherwise notified to Jobmq that it infringes and/or violates any third party’s Trade Mark, Copy right and / or any other intellectual property right and Jobmq may also terminate access to its Websites permanently. Jobmq has no liability or responsibility to Recruiters for performance or non-performance of such activities. Additionally, Jobmq has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending Recruiters as per law.
Terms for Companies / Employers:
Jobmq’s paid clients/customers who use the site for their recruitments related requirements, and who will now be able to leverage the network through their authorized recruiters. As part of Professional Networking , the company would be able to connect with a larger audience by having direct followers of their profile, and also through connections of their recruiters. Through their company profile, they will be able to showcase their company environment, policies & other important information, and engage jobseekers through Polls & Surveys.
They will have sole responsibility of authorizing & managing the recruiters associated with their profile at their own discretion. In the event any of the Employer recruiter’s, engagement terminates with the Employer, having Jobmq’s Professional Networking representation for the Employer, it shall be the sole responsibility of the Employer to immediately notify Jobmq about the termination of engagement with the said recruiter and appointment of a new recruiter. Employer shall ensure to keep informed Jobmq changes / updates in their recruiters as and when any changes thereof from time to time.
13. Mobile Services
If you use the Jobmq Sites through a mobile device, you agree that information about your use of the Jobmq Sites through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. In addition, use of the Jobmq Sites through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through your mobile device. By accessing the Jobmq Sites using a mobile device, you represent that to the extent you import any of your Jobmq data to your mobile device that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your Jobmq account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the Jobmq Sites through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Jobmq Sites are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
14. Identification Of Agent To Receive Notification And Elements Of Notification Of Claimed Copyright Infringement
If You believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to any Jobmq Web Site and is accessible on such Jobmq Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work You claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that You claim to be infringing;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this web site where the material or activity You claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity;
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if You have one, your e-mail address;
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that use on the web site of the copyrighted work in the manner You are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law; and
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the information You have provided in your notice is accurate and that You are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Need help with a job seeker issue? email@example.com now.
15. Policy Regarding Termination Of Users Who Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others.
Jobmq.com India Private Limited, Jobmq Worldwide Inc., Jobmq, Inc., Jobmq Worldwide Technologies, LLC. and all of our affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users, account holders and content partners to do the same.
The unauthorized reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owner’s rights. As a condition to your use of Jobmq.com, You agree not to use Jobmq.com or any other Jobmq Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any Jobmq.com account holders, and block access to Jobmq.com and/or the other Jobmq Sites of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked.
16. Jobmq’s Liability
The Jobmq.com and other Jobmq Sites act as, among other things, venues for
- employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and
- Candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. Jobmq does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. Jobmq is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Jobmq is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and Jobmq makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on Jobmq.com and the other Jobmq Sites. While Jobmq reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, resumes or other material from the Jobmq Sites from time to time, Jobmq does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
Jobmq Communities provides a venue for individuals to network for professional and personal purposes and Jobmq does not screen or censor the Profiles or User Content on the Jobmq Sites. Jobmq is not involved in the actual communications between Users. As a result, Jobmq has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted on the Jobmq Sites and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content on the Jobmq Sites.
In addition, please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the Jobmq Sites. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the Jobmq.com and other Jobmq Sites.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Jobmq cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on any Jobmq Site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Jobmq (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Jobmq Sites and the Jobmq Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Jobmq makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Jobmq Site or the Jobmq Content. The use of all Jobmq Sites and the Jobmq Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to Jobmq Sites and may be made at any time. Jobmq cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any Jobmq Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Jobmq or through or from any Jobmq Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the Jobmq Sites. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Jobmq Sites. The Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any Jobmq Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on any Jobmq Site.
Jobmq encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Jobmq be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
Jobmq does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through any Jobmq Site, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
If You believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact our designated agent set forth above.
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Jobmq may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. Jobmq has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
17. Disclaimer of Warranty
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY JOBMQ SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY JOBMQ SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY JOBMQ SITE OR THE JOBMQ CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE JOBMQ SITES AND JOBMQ CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, JOBMQ DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY JOBMQ SITE OR ANY JOBMQ SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY JOBMQ SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY JOBMQ SITE OR THE JOBMQ CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, JOBMQ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE JOBMQ SITES AND JOBMQ CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. JOBMQ, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. JOBMQ MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE JOBMQ CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
18. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL JOBMQ, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY JOBMQ SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY JOBMQ SITE AND THE JOBMQ CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT JOBMQ IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
19. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, JOBMQ’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY JOBMQ SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE JOBMQ CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED USD 10.
20. Links to Other Sites
The Jobmq Sites contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Jobmq of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Jobmq is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk.
21. No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use
You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any Jobmq Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Jobmq, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any Jobmq Site, (ii) Your use of any Jobmq Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. Jobmq shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
24. Redressal of Users Grievance
The Company has designated dedicate email firstname.lastname@example.org to redress the grievances of the users. The aggrieved user may submit their grievances to email@example.com.
25. Term and Termination
Update effective: May, 2019