The Senior Server Administrator will perform highly complex duties in the installation, integration, administration, maintenance and focus on E mail servers, storage and backup systems. Contributes strategic vision and serves as a top-level contributor for the complex IT Infrastructure initiatives.
- Good communication in English, Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience with storage architecture and administration.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Report Preparation
- High level of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Administers and supports Office 365 environment, including MS Exchange and Active Directory related functions.
Develops scripts (PowerShell, etc.) for consistent and secure execution of common administrative tasks.
- Administers and configures LDAP servers and development of custom LDAP search filters/queries.
Procuring server equipment and managing subcontractors involved with server installation. Implementation of server level policies.
- Periodic maintenance of server operating system, file server, E-mail server.
Develops and maintains role-based identity management solutions.
Design, implementation and support of all servers.
- Maintains server uptime through use of various monitoring, reporting and alerting solutions.
Works with other technical support staff to resolve user issues, schedule downtime for updates, patches, etc.
Raises issues if specifications, architecture or implementation strategies will lead to quality or system performance issues or problems.
Participates in technical design reviews, functional specification reviews and contributes to ongoing project estimates, scheduling, test plans and code reviews.
Maintains the backup system infrastructure, improves backup system performance and develops new enhancements and services.
- Conduct capacity planning and performance analysis of the backup and storage infrastructure. Following strict operational procedures, creating operational procedures where gaps are identified.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Department Head.
- Salary Offer AED 10,000- 12,000 + Single status (Accomodation + food + visa + Medical + yearly benefits)
- Address Abu Dhabi
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Education Bachelor's
- Nationality India