Purchase Officer /Materials Officer 446 views
- Postal Code 201010
- Salary Offer Salary AED 7000 + Accommodation + Food + all other benefits.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Education Bachelor's
- Nationality India
Our client is a Semi Government Entity in Abu Dhabi.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
• Managing all administrative functions of the Materials and purchasing Department.
• Maintaining logical storeroom inventory levels operationally needed based on past consumption.
• Interacting with vendors for new products available in the market to serve as possible alternatives for used products, inform concerned and request samples for onward testing purposes and provide proof that product is of same quality, but better price.
• Obtaining competitive quotes for Budgeted and Non Budgeted FF&E’s getting department and management approvals.
• Renewal of annual maintenance contracts by obtaining competitive quotations from the suppliers.
• Responsible for the procurement of F&B items and guest amenities, housekeeping supplies, linen, uniform, printing & stationary and high value capital Expenditure items.
• Auditing F&B supplier premises and making sure they strictly follow the food safety procedures.
• Preparing monthly reports and sharing with management and corporate office.
• Identifying colleagues training needs, providing training and preparing Annual Performance Review.
- Salary AED 7000 + Accommodation + Food + all other benefits.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Procurement, preferably from hospitality or retail industry.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.