PR & Digital Marketing Manager | Dubai | Arabic 89 views
- Postal Code Dubai
- Salary Offer 15000 AED - 22000 AED
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Education Bachelor's
Position: PR & Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Experience: 6-7 Year Experience
Education: Focus in Marketing or Communications is preferred.
Salary: Salary AED 15,000 22,000 /- per month. Can be negotiated for right candidate.
Benefits: Airfare for Self + spouse + 1 child, Insurance for Self + Spouse + 2 children, Annual Leave 22 paid working days, Interest free loan equal to 1.5 times gross salary.
We are looking for a PR & Digital Marketing Manager with digital marketing experience. Must be bilingual (Arabic & English). Salary is 15K for expats and 20 – 22K for UAE Nationals.
– Airfare for Self + spouse + 1 child
– Insurance for Self + Spouse + 2 children
– Annual Leave 22 paid working days
– Interest free loan equal to 1.5 times gross salary
• 6-7 years of experience in marketing and communications
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic language
• University degree – a focus in Marketing or Communications is preferred
• Must have a writing background and previous experience with creating press releases, marketing collateral and translation
• Ability to make recommendations and work independently on most projects and programs
• Knowledge of MS Office software (PPT, Excel, etc)
• Working knowledge of websites and web programs, if possible
– Develop a communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
– Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
– Coordinate all public relations activities
– Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
– Manage media inquiries and interview requests – Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
– Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results – Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
– Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
– Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy
– Liaise with all departments internally to ensure news updates and information accuracy.
– Review, proofread and translate marketing materials
– Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
– Manager Company & Subsidiaries Social Media
– Handling Enquiries & Complaints received from Social Media.
Apply Online: Quick Registration Form
Explore Other Jobs: