Hiring for one of the Leading Marine Dredging Company in Abu Dhabi.
- Supervision and following up the execution and evaluation stages of different marine, coastal and waterways projects.
- Should review the project requirements from all aspects that is submitted by consultants and contractors
- Managing project execution by contractor (Project scheduled execution plan,survey,NOC’s issuance, quantity surveying, engineering operation, QAQC and other relative components)
- Preparing new projects for tendering(contract documents, BOQ, budget, Bidding, Bonds, etc)
- Editing and updating the coastal zone regulations and rules related to contractors
- Managing contractual and commercial relationships with other parties and supply chains by negotiating contract terms and conflicts avoidance.
- Should be civil or marine Engineer
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience with Marine projects
- Strong QAQC experience required.
- Salary Offer AED 15,000
- Address Abu Dhabi
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Education Bachelor's
- Nationality All Arab Countries, India, Philippines, Sri Lanka