Head of artist is responsible for carving and presenting the food in an attracting and appealing manner. Should be up to date with all the display methods and techniques. Responsible for training and reviewing the work done by assistant/ juniors.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare all kinds of decorative work and show pieces.
- Select, design and produce centerpieces which look stylish and attractive.
- Should prepare ice, fruits & vegetable carving, Styrofoam, Butter, chocolates or any other type as per demand.
- Should be specialized in plating & plate garnishing methods.
- Carving ice in distinctive styles and creative designs to deliver excellent displays.
- Should arrange and display the items in an appropriate and appealing manner.
- Need to follow up with hygiene and safety procedures.
- Should train the assistant and juniors of the carving methods and techniques.
- Check the quality of materials used for decoration.
- Should be specialized in preparing cast sugar centerpieces for display.
- Responsible for the correct timing of service and to ensure that ice carving or any other decorations are always of the highest standards and on time.
- Should keep up to date with the new decorative designs and preparation techniques.
- Maintain a photo-catalogue of your own art work.
- Should review the work done by the juniors and guide them.
- Perform any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Should have UAE experience.
- 10 Years of experience & 2 years in similar position
- Good communication in English, Arabic will be an added advantage. Creative and innovative. Display Techniques Excellent communication skills and computer skills. Initiative and Self-motivated. Ideal training and coaching skills.
- Address Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Education Bachelor's