Customer Happiness Executive – Operations
Reporting – Operations Manager
- Responsible to maintain a accurate unit information and inventory status.
- Responsible for providing back-end support to the branch staff and other sections in Project management department and shall work in an organized manner with minimal supervision.
- To maintain accurate information on the unit information. Creation of units and sub units.Updating the information related to area and type of the units.
- To support customer service centers on daily basis, related to rents, issues faced by them through emails.
- Resolve good support with the customer service centers. Coordinate with IT and closed the issues wit quick action.
- Keep track of the units and update the system.
- To announce information related to property management for new projects. Information related to process, new forms and handover of buildings.
- Following up with brokers based on the units assigned to them. Providing them with updated inventory. Taking feedback from the broker.
- Audit on land transaction for main lease and sub lease in terms of Rents, area ets…
- If payment on each lease is paid or unpaid.
- Preparing memo for any concerns or any amendments in the inventory.
- To maintain a accurate information in the reports issued.
- Read understand and comply with all information security policy and procedures.
- Attend information security awareness sessions conducted by the organization.
AED 10,000- 13,500 + UAE National Benefits + Yearly Benefits
- High School Graduates only.
- Emirate High school Graduates, specialized in Information Technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salary Offer AED 10,000- 13,500 + UAE National Benefits + Yearly Benefits
- Address Dubai, UAE
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Education Schooling
- Nationality United Arab Emirates