Commercial Manager – For a Semi Government Entity in UAE 684 views
- Postal Code 201010
- Salary Offer AED 40,000 + Standard Benefits + Family status (Negotiable)
- Experience Level Manager
- Education Bachelor's
- Drive contracting process from pre-bidding through approvals and execution.
- Participate in regular meetings to identify problems, target dates, issues, and delays
- Represent the company’s interests in the evaluation of proposals and bids
- Develop and administer all contract documents from the tender process through to contract closeout, including variations and issue resolution for design, construction, and other project-related contracts.
- Negotiate project terms, including scope, schedule, and invoicing with vendors.
- Evaluate potential risks to projects and suggest measures to reduce risks to acceptable levels
- Create a process to deliver financial savings in the contracting process
- Develop contingency plans for key contracts/vendors
- Ensure retention letters, guarantees and completion certificates are in line with the requirements
- Facilitate the management of payment and Variation Orders accordingly.
- Lead, manage, and analyze situations to solve work-related matters in accordance with policies/objectives
- Develop and maintain strategic supplier relationships
- Ensure the contracting process complies with company QHSE policies and government agencies’ requirements
- Drive and manage the control of all contract activities for stakeholders.
|SPAN OF Communication|
|Internal: Development and Projects
External: PMCs, contractors, consultants, project partners, government authorities
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical)
- 12-15 years of experience in a commercial or industrial organization in a similar position.
- Knowledge of financial, legal, and corporate responsibility issues.
- Experience in implementing contracts processes and systems.
Job Specific Skills:
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and recommend on risk at a strategic level
- Influencing skills at senior levels to influence acceptance of a new way of working
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to negotiate at the highest levels with suppliers.