Anti-Money Laundering Officer – UAE National 344 views
- Postal Code 201010
- Salary Offer AED 15,000 - AED 20,000 + Yearly Benefits
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Education Bachelor's
- Nationality United Arab Emirates
We are looking for an AML Officer with Spoken and written Arabic skills.
This position would be reporting to Chief Audit Executive.
- Previous experience in Compliance/Regulatory/AML/CFT function, minimum 5 years of which 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Strong understanding of OFAC and other international sanctions laws and Money Laundering Regulations
- Specialized in AML/CFT Reporting to authorities (STR, FFR, PNR) and AML investigations
- Accredited Certifications in Compliance (ACAMS/ ICA/ CAFP/ Compliance / Legal Compliance / Money Laundering / Practical Client Due Diligence / Managing Fraud / Managing Sanctions Risk / Financial Crime Risk in Global Banking and Markets).
- University degree with equivalency from the UAE Ministry of Education.
- Responsible for a good understanding of AML due diligence and other regulatory requirements.
- Supervise the implementation of procedures established to encounter money laundering, terrorism financing, and illegal organization financing in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Liaise with the Supervisory Authority and FIU, provide them with all requested data, and allow their authorized employees to view the necessary records and documents that will allow them to perform their duties.
- Monitor the latest legislation/regulations for any changes and incorporate those changes into the company’s policies and procedures.
- Highlight any Compliance Policy breaches, Financial Crimes concerns, or suspicions to Senior Management.
- Conduct AML inquiries/ investigations upon directives received from Senior Management (Investigating high-risk clients and reporting where necessary, including Politically Exposed Persons);
- Examine and send reports required by the Ministry of Economy, SCA, and the financial markets (STR, FFR, PNR, and other reporting requirements as deemed necessary by the regulatory authorities).
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients (on-going monitoring) in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
- Periodical review of KYC records to ensure completeness of information captured, including verifying that due diligence has been adequately performed;
- Perform further investigation on identified suspicious client and client’s transactions and report to KYC/AML compliance officer.
- Prepare, execute and document ongoing training and development programs and plans for the institution’s employees on Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism and Financing of legal Organizations, and the means to combat them.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs