- Job Title: Accountant – Audit
- Department: CEO Office
- Position Reporting to The Head of Internal Audit
Function / Purpose:
Work as a team member with the internal audit service provider in the implementation of the risk-based audit plan. Following up on the status of issues noted during our audit review
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- An opening meeting will be arranged with the audited department to discuss over scope, objective, preliminary list of required documents…; etc
- Updating IA process understanding of the current department processes and procedures.
- Mapping each process with risk, control, and identifying if there is a control design gap.
- Testing department process, procedures, and design gaps by addressing the key controls (KC) we identified in the audit initial planning.
- An exit meeting will be set to communicate the exceptions and findings to the audited department.
- Issuing a draft report for the audited department that highlights background, objective, the scope of review, and detailed findings identified during the course of the audit. Issuing pre-final report, A pre-final report is issued after updating the draft report based on the management response. It will also include the overall evaluation.
- Following up on the status of issues noted during our audit review
- Read, Understand and comply with all applicable Information Security Policies and Procedures of the company.
- Co-operate, coordinate and share information with Internal/External Audit teams as appropriate and applicable.
- Attend Information Security Awareness sessions conducted by the company’s IT Department.
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accounting
Key Performance Indicator’s
- To prepare the existing meeting agenda after 2 days from submitting the testing paper.
- Issuing draft report within 3 working days from the exit meeting.
- finalize the process documentation within 3 working days from the process owners’ meeting.
- Finalize the audit work within 3 working days from the approved audit timeline.
- To prepare the RCM within 5 days from the process owners’ meeting.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Weight.
- To prepare the opening meeting agenda before 2 working days from the Opening meeting.
- Issuing pre-final report within 2 working days from receiving the management response.
- Prepare updated Follow up sheet before 5 Woking days from the top management meeting.
- Salary Offer AED 20,000 + Yearly Benefits
- Address Dubai, UAE
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Education Bachelor's
- Nationality United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates - Dubai